Wow, after knowing Hanyi for so long, today was the first time we hit the city, just us. It's usually with the Palmerston people and I guess there was never really a need since we always hang out at each other's places anyway. It's just something different I guess.
There was a welcome parade for the Olympic contestants, pretty cool. But that meant Swanston street was SUPER packed and the roads were closed off and stuff. So we ended up walking a LOT just to get my cheer shoes. I finally got them in the end, and for $90, they look a helluva lot like my Nikes. But yea, they're all pretty and so white!
On another note, I'm BLOODY sick of this. I know that exams ended today and I'm supposed to feel relieved and de-stressed and what not, especially with us going to the beach tomorrow. But I guess it's just the combination of knowing I won't do as well as I'd like to for Math because I didn't have enough time to revise, the late night cheer practices, my foot started to hurt again like crazy, the impending competition this Saturday, and a few other more minor matters.
My FOOT. It was so much better earlier this week, I swear I thought I'd be able to do roundoffs tomorrow or Friday, but the pain's coming back. And it's not really the pain that's bothering me. It's the fact that I've had this for THREE whole weeks and rather than getting progressively better after Tuesday's physio session, I think he might have overdone something and now it's worse! Might possibly be the cheer practices too, but I'm quite certain it isn't. After all, I had no trouble walking just days earlier. I wanna cry!!!
12:03 AM